Who is EZEChain?
Interest in Blockchain technologies is at an all-time high. However, most organizations large and small are struggling with applying this technology in a useful and meaningful way in their organizations. Multiple technology initiatives, a new paradigm of “control”, and fear brought about by the over-hyping of cryptocurrencies have slowed many larger organizations’ adoption substantially.
CIOs are faced with a daunting task of determining which technology, which initiative or which cryptocurrency to support for their organization. Consider the following:
- Only 13% of corporate technology leaders have clear and current plans to implement blockchain based solutions in their organizations (Source: IDC)
- Even then, in 2018 2.1 Billion is expected to be spent on Blockchain solutions in enterprises (Source: IDC)
- In the last 12 months, the number of Blockchain Related job postings on Linkedin has increased 3X
- EY is predicting that current “POCs” will move from concept to production in a series of phased deployments over the next several years
EZE.chain is an Hyperledger-based technology platform designed to make the enablement and deployment of blockchain technologies “easy” for organizations large and small. Our solution consists of the following key components:
- EZE.XML: XML published for the purpose of defining “blocks” on the EZE.chain. The EZE.XML will contain “nouns” and “verbs” to simplify the sharing of events and observations on the EZE.chain
- The initial vocabulary deployed will be based on current high-use “standards” such as NAESB Standards or the GS1 Core Business Vocabulary Standard
- EZE.chain: A Hyperledger-based permissioned (known-participant) network of nodes for the storage and sharing of defined blocks
- EZE.API: A managed Application Program Interface (API) service that allows the “easy” access to the EZE.chain by existing enterprise application
The company is seeking to develop the core technology, deploy at least four to six global nodes for the EZE.chain and provide support, education and implementation services to companies globally, regardless of size. The funding of such development will be deploying using a Token Generation Event as described in this whitepaper.
The EZE.chain team is a combination of successful technology entrepreneurs, technologists, and marketers focused on the development of this technology for the improvement of processes globally.
In summary, we believe the time is now for a global project initiative designed to simplify the deployment of blockchains on a global scale.